After more than 4 years of construction work, the major restructuring of this remarkable building in the heart of Paris is officially completed!
CALQ is proud to have carried out the works management on this project for Poste Immo for 2 years and a half.
This 35,000 sqm. block located rue du Louvre in Paris, historically dedicated to the activities of the Post Office, has been entirely redesigned by Dominique Perrault Architecture
into an urban program
with mixed uses
, in order to open up to the city and offer new services
to the neighborhood :
- postal activities (750 sqm.)
- a 5* hotel with 82 rooms and suites
- a 500 sqm. green terrace on the 4th floor
- a rooftop bar open to the public, with a panoramic view of Paris
- 10,000 sqm. of office spaces
- social housing (1,200 sqm.)
- a police station (2 000 sqm.)
- a nursery (440 sqm.) and a study room (250 sqm.)
- 13 shops (2,150 sqm.)
- an urban logistics hub in the basement (1,000 sqm.).
Once the reservations have been lifted, Bouygues Bâtiment Île-de-France will make way for those in charge of the work carried out by each of the future tenants of the building. The next few months will therefore be devoted to the various interior fittings.
Congratulations to the entire project team and to the CALQ employees who worked on the project: Isabelle Bailly, Clara Benarroch, Océane Benichou, Charles Denis, Sabina Kassoumova and Michel Marnat.
Owner : Poste Immo / Assistant to the Owner : SETEC, JLL / Architect : Dominique Perrault Architecture / Heritage Architect : Lagneau Architectes / Site Management : CALQ / Study offices: Edeis, Lamoureux Acoustics, Après la Pluie paysagiste / General contractor: Bouygues Bâtiment Île-de-France.About the project